6x for Arthritis
National Arthritis Awareness Month
September is National Arthritis Awareness Month in Canada and to help raise awareness, we donated $1 to Arthritis Society Canada for every KaLaya 6x product* purchased on our Canadian website from September 1st to October 7th, 2022. Arthritis Society Canada invests millions in research, helping the 6 million adults in Canada that suffer from the fire of arthritis pain.
- KaLaya 6x Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream 4.2 oz
- KaLaya 6x Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream with Massager 4.2 oz
Did you know that 1 in 5 adults in Canada lives with arthritis? The number of people in Canada with arthritis is on the rise and is expected to reach 9 million people by the year 2040. Today, we will explore how the KaLaya 6x Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream helps to relieve the pain of arthritis.
How Arthritis Causes Pain
Arthritis is defined by swelling and tenderness of the joints. The two most common types of arthritis are:
- Osteoarthritis. Known sometimes as “wear and tear” arthritis; osteoarthritis is caused by the breaking down of cartilage around the joint. It generally develops quite slowly and can be managed (though not reversed) by maintaining a healthy, active lifestyle.
- Rheumatoid arthritis. An autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system attacks the joints, beginning with the lining of joints and eventually destroying cartilage. Unlike osteoarthritis, which generally begins later in life and progresses slowly; rheumatoid arthritis can begin at any time and progresses quite rapidly.
What Is Cartilage and Why Is It Important?
Cartilage is a strong, flexible connective tissue that acts as a shock absorber. By breaking down cartilage, arthritis removes this natural shock absorber, resulting in more wear and tear on your joints.
How Arthritis Pain Affects People
Common symptoms of arthritis are pain, stiffness, swelling and a decreased range of motion in the affected joints.
People living with arthritis generally report worse general health and mental health than those who don't. This can be partially attributed to the pain itself, and partially due to the stiffness and decrease range of motion affecting their lifestyle. 40% of people living with arthritis in Canada have pain that limits their activities. They're also 5 times more likely to have mobility problems when compared to the general population.
How Does 6x Help to Alleviate Arthritis Pain?
Our exclusive 6x formula is proven to provide relief for some of the most common symptoms associated with arthritis.
Wintergreen, Menthol, MSM and Eucalyptus are known to provide temporary relief for muscle and joint pain while Arnica in know to help lessen inflammation and Camphor is commonly used to temporarily reduce swelling. Together, these six natural ingredients can help to temporarily reduce your pain while also lowering the amount of inflammation and swelling in the affected joints. This reduction in inflammation and swelling can also help to reduce stiffness in the joints while improving their range of motion; allowing you to get back to doing the things you love.
For people living with osteoarthritis, this increased range of motion and reduction in stiffness will also help to maintain a healthy active lifestyle; helping to slow the progression of the disease.
What 6x Users Are Saying
Don't just take it from us! Here's what a few of our customers have to say about how the KaLaya 6x Extra Strength Pain Relief Cream has helped them manage their arthritis pain.
- “My husband has Rheumatoid Arthritis and absolutely loves this stuff! Has tried other creams but says KaLaya 6X is the best. Says it helps with his everyday pain and allows him to start his day. Thank you KaLaya!” – Carrie P
- “I have been using this cream for the past 7 years on my knees due to my arthritis. I would recommend it because it works immediately. It rubs in well and is not sticky like some other creams.” – Lynn W
- “I have rheumatoid arthritis and your product helps to take the pain away in my hands, feet and other joint problems” – Linda P
- “The KaLaya 6X Extra Strength Pain Relief helps take away the discomfort of my arthritis, especially in this cool weather. It does not have too strong a scent either.” – Cheryl K
- “My friend suffers from psoriatic arthritis. Over years she has tried many different creams and pain relief medications. She was surprised to find that KaLaya cream really made the difference for her, and she asked to get her several more tubes, which I did. She then shared one with another friend, who also has arthritis. She, in turn, was also quite impressed by the product.” – Julia K
- “I have now used this product for over a year. I have arthritis in my knees and this product really helps in relieving the joint pain. I have and will continue to recommend this product to any arthritis sufferer.” – Mary Lou B
Proud to Support
KaLaya supports Arthritis Society Canada, because we understand that Arthritis is much more than minor aches and pain. People living with arthritis too often experience debilitating and painful periods of time, which also have a significant mental health impact. Arthritis Society Canada is Canada’s national charity leading a movement to fight the fire of arthritis to extinguish it and free people from its devastating effects. Learn more at arthritis.ca
Statistics sourced from arthritis.ca